New Year’s is on its way! WHT for Dec. 28-Jan. 3rd
New Year’s Eve is on its way! I had too much Nog this week, so this week’s Weekly Witchy Hot Takes will be a little bit different!
We are currently in a Waxing Gibbous moon, and on December 29th we will have a Full Cold Moon in Cancer. So expect to be all up in your feelings!
According to many sources on the internet, now is the time to focus on home, family, and retreating inside before the new year.
For more information on Moon names, please visit this page on The Old Farmer’s Almanac.
Get Ready 2021 – Here We Come with new goals!
Here are some things you can do to make sure that no matter what 2021 throws at you, you are resilient and focused! Please let me know your plans in the comments, or comment in our group!
1. Read Nikki’s new article and perform the Ritual she outlines. The ritual is performed to release the sense of loss and disillusionment of 2020, to accept its gifts, and to take them into 2021 and beyond.
2. Re-read Willow Rose’s article on what she is doing to gear up for the new year.
3. For more information on ridding yourself of 2020, check out this this article by Laura Tempest Zakroff.
4. Make some Blessing Bottles for 2021. I really enjoyed this article by Katrina Rasbold.
5. Read Nikki’s article on getting your Mojo back if you’re just not feeling it.
6. Clean your house. No really, clean your whole house this week and clear out all of the things that won’t be serving you in 2021. Clean out your junk drawer, for instance.
7. Make a family or household plan for yourself and every living being under your roof. Set your plans and intentions now so that you have a compass to get back on the trail. For example, organize dental cleanings or check-ups for your pets.
8. Buy some champagne, or another celebratory beverage if you don’t drink! Above all, celebrate the end of 2020!
9. Take a cleansing bath. Wash away your fears and worries.
10. Be supported by our constellation of witches from around the globe by joining our Facebook group!